Please register to apply for this job.
10 Mar 2017
Acccounts cum HR Officer (Chinese Speaker Only)
- Recording the financial transactions of a business using Quickbook software.
- Arranging payment of pending accounts.
- Preparing and sending invoices and receipts to debtors.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations.
- Reporting for preparation of a Business Activity Statement (BAS).
- Reporting any irregularities in data to management.
- To assist in General Ledger reporting/journal posting.
- Prepare balance sheets, income statements and other financial documents for Management review.
- Processing payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Compile staff Performance record for each department and sent to their respective Manager for review.
- To assist on hiring activities and work closely with Recruitment in reviewing qualified candidates profile and assist on interview arrangement.
- Maintain & filing documentation of employee profile, disciplinary records, and etc.
- Give support on additional responsibilities on ad-hoc basis as and when required by the Management.
Qualifications / Requirements
- You must have at least 1 to 2 years relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Accounting software (Quickbook).
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to converse in Mandarin, Cantonese, & English.
- Applicant MUST BE A MALAYSIAN Citizen.