2 Aug 2015
Account Senior Executive
ACCOUNT SENIOR EXECUTIVE – URGENT HIRING
Job Description :
* Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
* Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
* Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
* Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
* Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
* Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
* Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
* Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
* Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
* Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
How to ApplyRequirement : Candidate must possess at Degree in Accounting.
- Must be fluent in General Ledger
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience specializing in facilities management or in relevant industry will be an advantage
- Ability to converse in English and Malay . Chinese speaking will be an advantage.
- Good written and communication skills in English and Malay.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills, self-motivated and customer oriented.
- Able to work independently with good negotiation skills.
- Sociable, confident, performance driven and result oriented.
- Able to work under pressure for dateline