17 May 2017
Customer Care Executive
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions to clients.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients and taking care of customer need.
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Promoting and driving the sales of a company’s good or service by contact and build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Candidate must be pursuing at least a Professional Certificate,
Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Studies/Administration, E-commerce, Marketing or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of related working experience.
- Willing to travel & have own transport.
- Malaysian Citizen
- Friendly personality, independent with minimize supervision, self-initiative,
good team member.