Please register to apply for this job.
27 Nov 2017
- Manage with confidentiality; documents, business transactions and discussions including all documented and non-documented information.
- Liaise with all Departments for information and reports.
- Provide support to Customer Service and Marketing as and when required.
- Involve in IT and office administration matters
- Participate in planning and preparation of special assignments such as service campaigns and staff activities.
- Other duties as may be delegated to you from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Degree level in any field
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Management, Organizational skills, Leadership, Problem solving
- Have knowledge in IT is an advantage
- Preferable male candidate
- Proactive working attitude and good personality
- Able to work independently, self-motivated with good interpersonal, communication skill and multitasking