Please register to apply for this job.
5 May 2017
Customer Service Administrator
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in hospitality services/Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Pleasant personality, polite and tactful.
- Computer literate and able to work independently with high degree of commitment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Manning of Reception Counter (Opening & Closing of Reception desk)
- Answering Incoming Calls
- Handling of Incoming, outgoing courier/mails and despatch service
- Management of Security Access cards (visitors & subcontractors)
- Receiving Visitors & Contractors
- Update visitor log and visitor’s summary
- Prepare access card
- Conduct safety induction (video) & test
- Update seating list and evacuation list
- Stationery and First Aid Kit Management – Replenishing and updating of stationery and First Aid Kit supplies
- Pantry item – Replenishment and updating of pantry item supplies
- Catering Management – Liaise with Staff for catering request and place order upon approval
- Meeting room Booking for Visitors
- Key Management – Record and update spare key taken by staff
- Photo – Administer the preparation of office identification card
- Management of subcontractors – Assist Facilities Administrator in supervision of subcontractors (pest control, cleaner, pantry assistant, etc.)
- Update data in Facilities Integrated Management System (FIMS)