20 Feb 2017
Jobs at Indah Water Konsortium
The Indah Water Konsortium is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Field Services – Ipoh/ Seremban
This job will be based in Ipoh and Seremban where will be out in the field to check and conduct door-to-door operations on billings and such.
What is required?
To apply for this job, you should:
- Be a Malaysian citizen
- Holds a degree in any discipline
- have your own transport with a valid driving license (Class D)
You will be responsible for leading the company’s transformation efforts and programme. This will be required both internally and externally. You will be required to develop and deliver a comprehensive and effective Transformation Programme to ensure better services, efficiency and processes.
To be eligible for this job, you should have:
- a degree in Business/ Management/ Finance/ Accounting or in related fields
- at least 10 years working experience and proven track record in project management or change management
- the ability to monitor, analyse and review data in related areas
- Good leadership skills and able to communicate with people from all levels
- good presentation and financial skills and a positive working attitude.
How to apply?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the jobs above must do so online. Visit https://www.iwk.com.my/ for more information or write to:
Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd
No 44, Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights,
50490 Kuala Lumpur.