10 Mar 2017
Jobs at Lembaga Kemajuan Johor Tenggara – Kejora
The Lembaga Kemajuan Johor Tenggara or Kejora is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Pegawai Perancang – Bandar dan Desa
You will be classified with the Engineering area with a starting salary of RM2,529.00.
What is required?
To qualify for this job, you should have either:
- A degree in Town planning and territories from a recognized institute of higher learning or its equivalent – starting salary of RM2,529.00 or
- a degree with credit in geography, economics, social sciences, anthropology or statistics from a recognized institute of higher learning or its equivalent – starting salary of RM 2,529.00 or
- A degree in engineering or postgraduate diploma in town planning or in related fields from a recognized institute of higher learning – starting salary of RM 2,736.28 or
- a degree in architecture and degree and postgraduate diploma in town planning in related areas from a recognized institute of higher learning – starting salary of RM 2,943.84 and
- Candidates must have at least a credit or C in Bahasa Melayu in Pentaksiran Tingkatan Tiga/Penilaian Menengah Rendah or its equivalent
How to apply?
To apply, you need to visit http;//eperjawatan.kejora.gov.my or www.kejora.gov.my for more information. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. Candidates who does not receive any news from us within 6 months can be regarded as unsuccessful. You can direct your enquiries to Pn. Fauziah binti Ahmad or Pn. Hairunnisa binti Adam at 07-8843000.