9 Apr 2018
Underground Utilities Surveyors.
Base : Johor Bahru
Project Area : Peninsular Malaysia
Position : Full – Time
Salary : RM1,500.00 to RM2,500.00 per month
Experience : Not Required
Scope of Works:
- To acquire underground utilities data by detecting, scanning and mapping all utilities and services under all surfaces, whether paved or unpaved, including under drains of all sizes, within the project areas.
- To prepare, process and produce utilities coordination construction plan and as built plan based on the utilities data acquired.
- To liaise, manage and coordinate with clients, authorities, contractors, surveyors and other third parties to deliver the project.
- To manage the project by performing the instruction as given from time to time by the company
- Diploma or Bachelor of Surveying Science and Geomatics
- Diploma or Bachelor of Engineering Surveying
- Diploma or Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Diploma or Bachelor of Geographic Information System
- Diploma or Bachelor of Engineering – Electrical/Computer Science/Mechanical
- Certificate of Surveying/GIS
- GIS System & Software i.e. ESRI, Here Map etc.
- Global Penetrating Radar i.e. MALA, Opera Duo etc.
- Electromagnetic Locator i.e. RD8100, vLoc Series 2 etc.
- Global Navigation Satellite System and Global Positioning System i.e. Spectra SP80, X91 + GNSS etc.
- Involving in underground and over ground surveying projects
- Growing carrier path
- Technical Training and Certification
- Insurance and medical
- Exposure to different industries
- Corporate working environment
- Shift allowance
- Uniform provided
If you fit enough to join us, please email your resume to us