27 Apr 2016
Handles every part of retail/operation business/strategic operation/maintain day to day performance at branch, including the manpower/HR policies, in order to increase the sales.
Professional Certificate, Diploma in related field.
- Management/Business Management/Retail Management
- Minimum five (5) years in retail management specialties in optical line/other chain stores.
- Good command in English/Bahasa Malaysia/other dialect is added advantage.
- Well experience in project management.
- To assist the Director/Immediate Superior on ensuring the smoothness on the daily business both department and retail outlet operation and administration.
- To comply on any orders received from your immediate superior.
- To assist marketing department and both department in matters relating to merchandising and to assist out administrative duties.
- Responds to inquiries and complaints regarding merchandise and store department.
- Controls inventory and checks records of sales and stock. Direct maintenance and stock-keeping activities in store.
- Maintains a complex filing system including an historical inventory.
- Ensure replenishment of merchandise to drive service, sales and gross margin.
- Work closely with sales/retail group to coordinate daily/weekly activities for greatest effectiveness and productivity.
- Direct flow and placement of daily merchandise receipts and invoices. Coordinate activity team manager.
- Support Sales & Marketing in customer service function.
- Assist in implementation and support of marketing plans.
- Implement systems and procedures to improve time and cost efficiency.
- Oversea transportation logistics administration cost.
- You shall be required to do any related reports and such reports may be required from you by the management on a monthly or hoc basis;
- You may travel to branches for the stock take if necessary;
- During your employment hereunder, at the Management’s absolute discretion, you may be required to perform, observe and conform to such duties and instruction that may from time to time be assigned, communicated or delegated to you by the management; and