13 Jul 2018
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
An established company located in Sandakan, Sabah currently looking for a Personal Assistant to our Managing Director.
Applicant must be energetic, flexible, details oriented, dependable, independent and can work under pressure. Uses appropriate knowledge such as varies Government Department, common sense and skills to maintain correspondence and general workflow.
- Coordinates meetings, company events, accommodation and travel
- Run personal errands for the Managing Director
- Writes letters, memos and other correspondence as requested
- Apply/Renew Company Licenses to varies Government Department such as Minister of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs, Royal Malaysian Customs Department, Minister of Transport Malaysia, Marine Department Malaysia and any other related Government Department of Malaysia
- Apply/Renew Company Vehicle Road tax/Insurances/Permit C/JPJ Inspection/Lorry Calibration and Company Properties Insurances
- Performs General Human Resources such as records daily attendance/issue memos/LOA/Increment Letters/Warning Letters
- Performs general office administration duties such as typing, filling, copying, faxing etc
- Additional duties as assigned from time to time
- Willing to travel if required by the management.
- Candidate must a post graduate
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a corporate office work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong-level knowledge of email use
- Excellent verbal and written in malay and english (for writing letter purposes)
- Excellent communication skills is STRONGLY REQUIRED
- Attention to details is a MUST
- Familiar handling with Government Licenses is an advantage
- Fluent in chinese speaking is advantage