6 Jun 2018
Secretary / Personal Assistant
We are a mid-sized English Language School currently looking for a Personal Assistant to our Director of Studies (DOS) and administrative staff.
Must be energetic, flexible, detail oriented, dependable and available after regular and irregular office hours. Uses appropriate knowledge, common sense and skills to maintain correspondence and general workflow.
- Coordinates meetings, conferences and travel
- Runs personal errands for the DOS/admin team and manages DOS personal calendar
- Writes letters, memos and other correspondence as requested
- Performs general office duties such as typing, bookkeeping, flow of correspondence, filing, copying, faxing, etc.
- Coordinates materials for meetings, other activities for the DOS /admin team
- Additional duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least SPM certification
- 2+ years’s experience working in a corporate office work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong-level knowledge of Email use
- Ability to type at least 40 words per minute
- Excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills
- Excellent writing, spelling and grammatical skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English (Compulsory) and Chinese (Optional)